My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ever So Mindful...

Hello Family & friends! I've missed blogging so much! I have been doing lots of soul searching, growing, falling, getting back up & growing some more! I am just so inspired to come in & share just a little quick something...let's see what comes out! Here goes...just my random thoughts...

Sooo, I've been so consumed with some people & things, that tried to choke the life right of me!
 
Neglecting my gifts & talents & for what? Ever brought bad upon yourself? Such a huge pain in the butt!

An in the meantime, in between time fantasy unfilled? HA! Oh, the thrill! Yeah, right, get real!

 I've acted in a few movies, sang just for kicks, wrote a few poems & took some pretty pics!

 Living out my passions not just my chores, having more fun this way thank The Good Lord!


Been meeting lots of Divine Connections, or so I believe they are, but honey, time will tell them apart!

STAY FOCUSED! Don’t hang around people who drain you dry. Rather be with the ones who help you reach for the sky!

To all believers, don’t get stale & stuck in a rut, Our God opens doors no man can shut!

SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!! HE TRULY DOES LOVE US, UNCONDITIONALLY! ;-)



Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!