My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, February 18, 2013

Picture Perfect Love!

Imagine the prettiest picture you've ever seen, add to it the best feeling you've ever felt & voila! Does that give you picture perfect love? No? I didn't think so! What does it mean to love vs. being "in love"? I have asked several people & I've gotten several answers! All different! We can like people & not love them! We can love people & not like them! We are loved even when we don't "feel" like we are! What's my point? Well, my point is that love is more than just a feeling! In my search for love, I came up empty & short every single time until I stopped to ask myself what does love look like to me? I came up with several answers on what love does NOT look like, but it is taking me some serious time to say what love does look like! One day, it looked like the sun shining brightly through a silver lined cloud! Another day, it looked like the most beautiful man I'd ever seen! Just recently, it looked just like a father adoring his beautiful baby girl! Well, Saturday the 17th of February, it looked like marriage! I found out how much in love God truly is with me...YES, ME!!! And I found how how deeply in love I am with Him! I heard people reference it, I read biblical stories about it, but this time I HAD IT! It wasn't really a feeling...more like a blessed assurance kinda thing! I read Hosea, chapter 2 & it changed my life & the way I view love FOREVER! My picture perfect love doesn't have a face! It's not a feeling! It just "is"! God gave it to me! And He'll give it to you too! He's the only man that I am willing to share! We don't even have to fight over Him nor feel guilty about our secret rendezvous! He's so amazing! All other so called loves have left me feeling empty, undesirable, unworthy...but, not this time! I have come into the realization that I am Lashonda D. Hurt~Healed~Whole~Delivered~Free~Loved! How's that for a last name? Lol I'm FULL! I'm COMPLETE! He made all this possible! *grinning from ear to ear!* I wish I could go deeper into details! I just don't know how to put this into words! It's indescribable what God has done for me, in me, through me & to me! His unconditional love is what being in love is for me! I get the butterflies! The warm fuzzy feeling! The blushing at the most strangest times! God is my PICTURE PERFECT LOVE! I hope & pray you will come to know Him in this way! It's the most intimate love I've ever known! Love in the purest form! God bless you & yours! Keep smiling! I love you! Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!