My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Testimony Praise Break!

OMG! I gotta tell it! God has been so good that I just can't tell it all, but I'm sure gonna try! LOL

I have been celebrating my birthday since the end of October & I believe I will continue all the way to my next birthday in November! LOL God gave me my dreams back! Now I'm living my dreams, only this time I'M AWAKE!!! It feels AMAZING! I feel as though I have awaken from a very long coma or something! It was that darn depression! POOF GONE! BYE-BYE!

Okay, so, I was supposed to get a ride to workout last night, but we got our wires crossed somehow! While waiting, I met a life coach at a retreat & talked with her on the phone & it felt like we were old friends & she confirmed so many things that I already knew within! God is connecting me with some pretty great people! I went to a local church instead, it was prophetic & intercession night...IT WAS AMAZING! I had never gone there on a weeknight before, but that was a divine appointment! God confirmed so many things for me through prayer with them! We prayed for each other! If I did not KNOW Him, I would say, "hey, who told y'all my business?" lol But, it had to be God because only HE knew those secret things about me! I love Him so much!

Okay, so, I'm thankful for our puppy, Amour, whose 1st birthday was the 17th of this month! She likes to go everywhere we go! She's like my baby & she's spoiled rotten! I'm thankful for our vehicle, its nice & shiny right now! (my 1st time getting a car wash) I'm thankful that my kids asked for a ride to school this morning! I love those moments! :)

Oh, I misplaced my bank card & last time I remembered having it was last Thursday, but I didn't know I misplaced it until yesterday, Wednesday, when I went to the cash station! It's the one with a credit card logo & that's like losing cash! I went to the bank this morning to get a new one & Praise God, nobody had found & used my card! They took my picture for my new card & its no longer a Master Card, its a Visa! They've gotten fancy with their technology I see! So Grateful for all of this!

I was right across the street from Burger King & the manager owed me 2 replacement meals w/drinks, FREE & I went to collect! I love when businesses right their wrongs! She was nice & I received more than I originally paid for to make up for my dissatisfaction & inconvenience of having to go back! You've redeemed yourselves BK! :) God is so faithful & I see His hand in this! I was looking for a someone to give the 2nd breakfast & orange juice to since my kids were in school already...I didn't see anyone! I was going to take it to my mom, but she was gone to workout! I placed it in the fridge & my kids will devour it like savages for after school snack! LOL But, wait, how will they heat it up? Just bought a pizza oven/microwave in January from Sear's & it went out a week or so ago! Bummer! The Sear's near me don't even do repairs! I had to take it quite a ways from where I live AND I have to go pick it up when its ready! What an inconvenience! But, I'm thankful for the extended warranty I bought for 3 years!We cook EVERYTHING in that thing LOL! When I told the kids we could use the stove to cook & heat our left overs, they said in unison, "the stove?" TOO FUNNY! They stood there looking at it like it was a foreign object! LOL Guess I should cook more often huh? LOL

Thankful for the divine connections & all of God's Favor & for ALL THE LAUGHS in between!!!

Until next time,
God Bless & be safe!





Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!