My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whatever Flows...Goes!

Hey Fam & Friends! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods! We're just going to flow & see what topics we cover today! I've got my decaf brewing & my worship music playing! Disturbingly, some of my peeps think I have an identity crisis, because I love the mood swaying aromatics of coffee & I love WOW worship music & feel its okay to date outside of my race...ya know what I mean? They think my music is for a "certain nationality"! Can we talk openly? I happen to love The Lite radio station & elevator music & soft singing with the guitar playing & WOW Worship while lifting my hands to Thee & coffee shops & journaling near water & being bare foot & yes, I think its totally okay to date outside of your race, because LOVE HAS NO COLOR, WE'RE SISTERS & BROTHERS! GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT IS WHAT MAKES US ALL KINDRED! :)

I make no apologies or excuses about my being free to be me! Love is beautiful & if you have that along with trust & God being the head of it, who cares what nationality they are? I understand that people have preferences...we all do, I think! You may say you prefer a dark skinned person or a short & stocky person, etc. I mean, I'm no dummy, I realize there are cultural differences & the more differences a couple has, the stronger in Christ they need to be, because I imagine its not easy for...say...like, a black (African American) & a white (Caucasian) or an asian & an hispanic person who seem to be total opposites on the outer appearance, but inside they can be a perfect match for one another! I heard that opposites attract, but to what extent? I DO BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE EQUALLY YOKED IN AS MANY AREAS AS POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY YOUR FAITH! I'm not sure, but there may be catholics dating budists out there & Christians dating atheists somewhere! My preference is to be with a believer of the same faith so we can pray together on one accord! I'd also prefer that he be on the same level or higher so we can learn together & from one another! Bottom line is, if you believe that God predestined the two of you to be together then, have at it!!! If He gives us a vision, He'll surely also give us PROvision!!! You'll get through the stares of others & negative comments...don't be scared, your love will carry you through, so go on honey, take a chance! LOL Seriously though, be led by The Holy Spirit & don't be afraid because PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT ALL FEAR! God knows me better than I know myself & His plan for my life is good & I trust Him with it! :)

Hmmm, I didn't know that topic was going to flow out! lol, but I'm glad it did! Its different, I like it!


Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!