My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, December 3, 2010

Made Me Smile...

I had to let go, it wasn't easy though
I knew it was coming, but I was running
it's cliche but true, when one closes another opens for you
I closed the door & this time I'm sure!

Before a tear could fall, I received a call
Hearing Hi Son Shine made me smile, I hadn't heard it in a while
There was silence in the air...a brief mental stare
Already an opening door? I'm not sure!

Destinations rang in the background, publicly traveling around town
A breath of fresh air~The Arts our root, crisp leaves crunching underfoot
Positive affirmations~fantasies~dreams, sometimes things aren't always as they seem
Plethora of info~entrepreneurial spirit, so much to share & I'd love to hear it!

Moving~instability~uncertainty-BE STILL, Trust~stability~blessed assurance-GOD'S WILL
Faith is not trying to figure it out, Faith is believing without a shadow of a doubt
Friends not enemies~love not lust, truth not lies~communication a must
Sweet November where it all began, keep going forward~YES I CAN!

Many encounters brought me to this point, so many possibilities in this joint
Exploring all options~mind open wide, you can't help who your heart loves so why hide
Snow~leaves~sun~seasons change, my favorite is hopeful romantic warm rain
Spring into life with pep in your step, celebrate not tolerate love~fall in depth!

Nobody can beat me being me, I'm true to myself~facing my reality
Comfortable~plain~dressed down but clean, happy~humble~trying not to be mean
Love me or not~I'm purposely placed, genuinely growing from glory to glory in God's Grace
I can only be the me God created me to be, accept me as I am~HEALED, WHOLE & FREE!

















Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!