My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, December 5, 2010

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Let me tell you, I met the most friendliest, most knowledgeable, most down to earth yet professional, personable business woman who owns HYE MAINTENANCE Fashions along with her husband. I was reluctant to sign up as her friend because I thought HYE was associated with getting high, but it stands for Hot Yet Elegant, which I think that describes me perfectly! LOL I also saw a shirt that said SPOILED B.I.T.C.H which disturbed me greatly, but she explained what it meant: Be In Total Control of your Happiness! She wants me to wear one, but I can't even say the word! LOL She gives all who wears one cards to hand out that explains this concept, thank God!

We met on Facebook, became FB friends & the rest is history! In the heart of the west side of Chicago, this hidden treasure is conveniently located near me! I was in a bind & needed an outfit to wear for a talent/fashion show for kids, ages 7 to 22! The Ambrosia Room located on the south side of Chicago was a nice venue for the kids, but its a bit dark inside. So I wanted something casually cute & bright! My stage name represents the brightest light so I wanted to shine! BLING!

She made an appointment for me on such short notice & to my amazement provided THE BEST PERSONAL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD! This hidden treasure pleasantly surprised me! I felt like IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME, ROYALTY! Every one of my questions were answered, every uncertainty was reassured! THIS IS NOT A SWEAT SHOP! I found the cutest custom made screen shirts with positive messages & my cute little chiwawa puppy with a bling collar just like my beautiful black Amour! They make custom hats, leggings, jogging suits, custom made one of a kind jackets, BEAUTIFULLY HAND CRAFTED JEWELRY, amazing genuine leather earrings, BLING GALORE & so much more!

I absolutely could not decide, pick or choose & she was so patient & informative. We talked, we laughed, she had lots of assorted candy & told me I could eat all I wanted! It was genuine, not fake as if she just wanted me to spend money...no, she told me which items she always has in stock versus the items that are a bit hard to come by! That helped me create a wish list for later (I have some items on order)! Every item I selected was tagged, beautifully wrapped, placed in gift bags with pink tissue paper, every piece of jewelry was wrapped & placed in gift boxes & or colorful mesh bags. She even placed the little clear backs on all the earrings by hand! I received an itemized handwritten order form as well as a computerized printed receipt! She's very meticulous, which is a good thing! My favorite moment was when she told me there was a BOGO sale! I paid for items & got select items FREE! WHAT? I LOVE FREE! SHE EVEN LET ME CHOOSE TWO CANDY T'S FOR MY GIRLS! She allowed me to try on & do a mini photo shoot to capture my wonderful memory!

I had a divine connection with my new sister! Does it get any better than this? If I had to describe my shopping experience in one sentence, I'd have to say that "I was so comfortable with her & felt like I was out shopping with one of my besties!"

MY OUTFIT OF CHOICE WAS PERFECT for the talent/fashion show! So much so that I even went out afterward to a networking social/party & got so many inquiries about my shirt that reads IT'S THE GOD IN ME! 

KUDOS TO YOU HYE MAINTENANCE FASHIONS! I will definitely be back...with my sisters & bff's!



Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!