My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Small Dedications

 11-13-10 
(Dedicated to Darlene) Limp body laying prostrate before You, surrendering to Your will & Your way
Snoring, resting, peacefully sleeping, this is just what she needed at this time, on this day!

(Dedicated to Susan)
Awaken by raindrops one bubble popped in the calm blue pool
causing a ripple effect, circular in shape.
One person popped into my life, causing a ripple effect, we're sitting in a circle sharing & learning about our new community.
What's this noise, is it the heat? What's that amazing smell? Is it time to eat? LOL...Gonna go & see!

10-14-10
(Dedicated to Debbie)
...clutching my chest where I believe my heart to be,
Gazing at the screen through glassy tear filled eyes,
Reading over & over what you've written to me,
It has completely taken me by surprise.

Such a pleasant & humbling surprise!


Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!