My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hopefulscopes!

Hello, Its 11p.m. and I am settled in for the night! I was just slaying (sitting+laying) here reflecting on this weekend. Plenty of things happened this weekend that I loved & a few things that were uncomfortable, BUT I MADE IT THROUGH!

You know how some people read novels, some read short stories, then you have the fiction vs. non-fiction readers? Well, I wanted to come up with something different! Inspirational, yet thought provoking. Some people read the horrorscopes for different reasons. I asked a few people if they go for them & 2 said no while one said yes. Next, I asked if they read it for fun or if they really believed that what was written was true & would come to pass? The three answers were, "I don't know"! Well, I like to read daily devotionals, are you familiar with those? They are inspirational, Bible based short stories. They come for singles, couples, teachers, parents, children, people recovering, you name it, they've got it!

I will pop out some every now & again, as the Lord leads, but mine will be short & to the point! I call them HOPEFULSCOPES! And sort of like greeting card sayings, will be THOUGHFULSCOPES for when you're just thinking of somebody & want them to know, but don't know exactly how to express yourself! What a light bulb moment! Thank You Lord, I appreciate You!

Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!