My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, September 13, 2009

No "I" in TEAMWORK!

I spent the entire day with these beautiful souls that God has entrusted to my care! I call them my perfect combo, not because they themselves are perfect, but because I have two girls ages 16 & 13 & two boys ages 10.5 & 9! I could not have planned it any better myself! God knows just what to do & when! His timing is perfect!
Some of you may be wondering why I am so excited about caring for four children, well because babies are a gift from God & I am blessed that they call me Mommy! Thay are so much fun, they get along well (most times) & they are some really gifted, talented & intelligent beings! No, I am not just saying that about "my" children lol, this perfect set is special! The hand of God rests upon them!
We had such a wonderful Sunday together, one of the best weekends yet! Wanna know what we did? Cool, I'll share it with you: I had pulled an all nighter, drinking hot chamomile peppermint tea while learning about blog set up & free templates & finally writing some of the things God has placed in me to come out! (so exciting) Before I knew it the birds were chirping & #4, my baby boy, came downstairs & we talked a bit until he decided his oatmeal was calling his name! #3, my oldest son, came down &  joined me until he went to play (not an early eater). It was still very early so I continued to blog as they played, when down came #2, my baby girl (taller than me mind you), greeted me & went straight for the kitchen for early morning cereal! I continued to blog until #1, my oldest daughter, came to give me a warm embrace. I shared my new accomplishments with them
& they gave me input & even helped with words & titles a bit! Everyone had breakfast & we began to get ready for church! No rushing, no fussing, it was perfect! 
We were excited about being in a temporary new location because its much bigger & closer to our house. The kids packed a lunch while I hurried to be ready. We laughed & talked & sang songs of adoration to God while on the way. We arrived with such anticipation to give as well as receive blessings! The anointing was high, the WORD was life changing & souls turned to Christ! We rejoiced in the Lord! 
While enroute home, they ate thier snack & we stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few items. Even that was a pleasurable event! Everything was going so smoothly! I was a bit iritable due to no sleep, but I was enjoying myself & they are great at helping me! We got some pretty good buys & headed home. My sons changed clothes & darted out the door to cut the grass. My neighbor pays them to cut his grass & ours, they like it & I LOVE IT! lol ~ My girls put the grocery away while I shut my eyes for a moment & then I had to go outside to help my sons start the lawn mower. They were all very impressed to see mommy start it on the first try! Talk about a good feeling, shux, I had to stay out there & show them a few pointers, then watch in amazement as it was thier very first time doing it alone! AND THEY DID IT TOGETHER!!! My neighbor taught them how & usually supervised, but told them they were ready to go solo! Everyone was so proud of them! My other neighbor even brought them out a cold soda (like a cold beer lol) telling them they are good men & how great it was to see them cutting the grass at thier age! I was so proud of them, I even took pictures! lol ~ my girls were out there helping with trimming the bushes & we all pitched in to sweep up the debris, it was wonderful! What a feeling!
Every now & again I had to remind the boys that they were actually related & to please stop bickering & they'd say "we're not bickering mommy, we're debating but still working together!" I had to turn my head so they didn't see me cracking up! What? It sounded the same as bickering to me! lol ~ The entire weekend has been SHEER TEAMWORK! Thank You Lord for allowing me to have this encounter & it not be from the third kind! lol
After laughing & playing outside, we came in, cleaned up & ate dinner! Now everyone is showered & in bed accept me!  I can not believe I am still awake! Even now, how am I still awake without having any sleep at all? I guess I am flying high from the adrenalin! What a rush! lol
Oh well, I can't crash & burn yet... its day 10 & I've got to bake my Amish Friendship Bread! Trust me, that's a whole new post entry!!! lol & I've got to be at work at 5:30a.m.!
Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them today? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful, i can remember a long time ago you telling #2 to behave and her response was "i am being haev" LOL Shon you are a wonderful mother and you have wonderful children, despite some trials and tribulations (which we all have)you all have made it through. God is always showing up and showing out as they say. I am blessed to have met you 12 years ago...wow has it been that long?! You have always and will always be a friend of mine. Although we dont see each other like we used to i can still remember the good times and laughter that we've shared! Love ya....P-Gul

    ReplyDelete
  2. P-Gul, thank you for the kind words! I remember Tika saying "I am being have", too hilarious girl! Look at God! I think its been longer than 12 years, hasn't it? Well, how ever long, I sure am glad God allowed us to meet!
    A little over a year we wrote the above & its October 2010 now! WOW! We hadn't spoken til Facebook came out & we were able to reconnect & now we chat almost everyday it seems! LOL We've got the whole Silver Eagle gang on Facebook! LOL IT'S GREAT TO HAVE TRUE FRIENDS! I guess you're stuck with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Attitudes!