My Very Own Creations!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, September 26, 2009

What the...?

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY? OMG! Are people crazy or what? Just when I thought I've seen it all, I see some more! lol
I went to lunch with this guy after being aquainted with him for about two years & it was a disaster! I just want to encourage you to never settle for less than God's best for your life! Don't be thirsty, under no circumstances!

On a lighter note...

YEAH! I AM SO EXCITED! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO JOG/RUN FOR A LONG TIME. I'M A RUNNER NOW! I'VE ADJUSTED OUR EATING HABITS & I'VE BEEN EXERCISING MY CORE & DOING BASIC YOGA, BUT NOW I AM ABLE TO RUN 2.5 MILES! ITS A GREAT FEELING! I THANK MY FAMILY FOR THIER SUPPORT & THANK GOD FOR STRENGTH & FOR GIVING ME THE DESIRES OF MY HEART! ITS A GREAT FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT & IT REALLY OPENS UP THE LUNGS!


HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND!





Have you told someone that you love & appreciate them? Always remember that THANK YOU makes room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Attitudes!